- 2017For the 4th year in a row Belvilla wins the Zoover Award for being the most populair vacation rental company.
Read moreTraum-Ferienwohnungen enters in a strategic partnership with software specialists t-bee.
Read moreJim is an experienced IT leader, who will further scale the group's technology capabilities
Read moreSince 2013 Kelly worked as Chief Technology Officer for the @Leisure Group. His new role as Managing Director supports the vision of Belvilla that technique and online services are crucial to offer the best customer experience.
- 2016The @Leisure Group and Land & Leisure complement each other perfectly. By means of the acquisition the @Leisure Group is be able to strengthen its market position in Scandinavia and expand its offering to guests.
Read moreTraum-Ferienwohnungen opens first local office in tourist destination "Timmendorfer Strand".
Read moreThrough the acquisition, the @Leisure Group expands its range of services within the vacation rental space: From full-service provider Belvilla to booking platform Casamundo and online market place "Traum-Ferienwohnungen" – all kinds of offerings for finding vacation houses and apartments are now united under one roof.
- 2015By means of the acquisition, Belvilla expands its offering in the Dutch coast and group accommodations in the Netherlands, Belgium and France.Topic Travel becomes part of the @Leisure Group.Launch of the new DanCenter app, in which they have integrated a responsive design.Tobias Wann has profound experience in the travel business and in international management. He is therefore the perfect candidate to head up the existing management team.
Read moreSince January 2015, the @Leisure Group is part of Axel Springer SE, Europe’s leading digital publisher.
- 2009Casamundo becomes part of the @Leisure Group.
- 2008Vacation rentals in Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg will be the main focus of EuroRelais.
- 2007Belvilla becomes part of the @Leisure Group.
- 2000EuroRelais becomes part of the @Leisure Group.
- 1999EuroRelais is one of the first travel organisations to offer an online booking website.
- 1987With the addition of Dutch properties the name Ardennes Relais changed to EuroRelais.
- 1980This is the origin of the @Leisure Group.
Meet our Leadership Team
Meet our Board of Directors
Get in touch with us and our brands