2018

Two new senior executives appointed for Belvilla and DanCenter

Joining: Amélie Malfoy as Chief Marketing Officer and Efrat Konforty as VP Human Resources.
2018

HomeToGo GmbH acquires CASAMUNDO GmbH from @Leisure Group

HomeToGo GmbH, the world´s largest vacation rental search engine, has acquired CASAMUNDO GmbH for an undisclosed amount from the @Leisure Group.
2018

DanCenter A/S purchases Admiral Strand Feriehuse

DanCenter A/S, one of Denmark’s largest tourism companies and part of the @Leisure Group, has significant growth in demand and extends its portfolio with the acquisition of Admiral Strand Feriehuse.
2017

Vacation rental leader @Leisure Group appoints Jim Beattie as CTO

The @Leisure Group has announced the appointment of Jim Beattie, as their new CTO effective September 11th, 2017.
2017

@Leisure Group appoints 2 senior executives and a new board member

Joining @Leisure: Warren Hammond as Chief Sales & Revenue Officer, Marie-Christine Osterop as Customer Service Operations Director and Jacob Aqraou as new member of the Board of Directors.
2016

@Leisure Group strengthens its leadership team

Bodo Thielmann joins as Chief Financial & Investment Officer and Carl Shepherd joins the Board of Directors as advisor to the company.
2016

@Leisure Group announces voluntary public takeover offer Land & Leisure A/S to strengthen its position in Scandinavia

The @Leisure Group has announced a voluntary public takeover offer to purchase all outstanding shares of Land & Leisure A/S with its brands DanCenter and Danland.
2016

@Leisure Group acquires Traum-Ferienwohnungen

@Leisure Group acquired a majority share in Bremen-based "Traum-Ferienwohnungen GmbH" on April 18. "Traum-Ferienwohnungen.de" is a leading online marketplace for vacation rentals in Germany. The two founders and managing directors Nicolaj Armbrust and Sebastian Mastalka will continue to lead the business and to hold shares in the company.
2015

@Leisure Group announces appointment of Tobias Wann as new CEO

The @Leisure Group has announced the appointment of Tobias Wann, 43, as their new CEO effective July 1, 2015.
2014

Axel Springer acquires a majority stake in online vacation rental company @Leisure

Axel Springer acquires a majority stake of 51 percent in @Leisure. The company is headquartered in Amsterdam and operates, among others, the portals Belvilla.com and Casamundo.com. @Leisure was founded in 1980 and has around 190 employees. The current shareholders will still hold the remaining 49 percent of the company.