The @Leisure Group, part of Axel Springer SE, is one of the largest players in the European online market for accommodation rentals, such as holiday homes and holiday parks. @Leisure is a market leader in the Benelux, Denmark and the German online vacation rental markets with its core brands Belvilla, DanCenter/Danland and Traum-Ferienwohnungen. More than 3 million holidaymakers from over 118 different countries book their holiday every year with @Leisure.We are looking for an experienced
SEA SPECIALISTThe SEA Specialist is responsible for the SEA results of the Belvilla brands. In this role, the SEA Specialist is responsible for generating, optimising and analysing the SEA campaigns for the Belvilla accounts.The SEA Specialist will be reporting into the Acquisition Manager.The position will be located in Eindhoven (at least 3 days a week) and Amsterdam (+/- 2 days a week).
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Draft, implement, manage and monitor SEA strategy for Belvilla accounts
- Report on overall performance and performance of each
- Ensure cost-efficiency and cost-effectiveness by automating campaigns
- Provide ongoing analysis of paid search campaigns, visibility and performance metrics
- Analyse audiences, competitors, market and trends to improve optimisation
- Accountable for budget and forecast
- Assist Senior SEA Specialist in defining the overall strategy and translation to the different brands and markets
- Stay updated about all online marketing & market developments
- Responsible for relevant management reporting
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor/ Master degree in relevant area
- At least 3 years SEA experience in a commercial environment, preferably in the online travel industry
- You are very well acquainted with systems like AdWords, BingAds, Google Analytics, Excel, and preferably DS
- Analytical, accurate and excellent communication skills
- A proactive and result driven teamplayer
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills
Our OfferA dynamic position at the heart of the organization, actually contributing to the growth ambitions of @Leisure. Your personal approach will be validated and you will have ample opportunity to grow in an expanding business. Your initiatives and creativity will not only be welcomed, they will be rewarded as well. We have an informal culture where we motivate and support each other. We are proud to be the best in our business!
Contact Information Are you interested in this position and do you meet the requirements? Send us your motivation and CV, or contact Cune Peters – F. van Vlissingen via +31646960033/ firstname.lastname@example.org.