The @Leisure Group, part of Axel Springer SE, is one of the largest players in the European online market for accommodation rentals, such as holiday homes and holiday parks. @Leisure is a market leader in the Benelux, Denmark and the German online vacation rental markets with its core brands Belvilla, DanCenter/Danland and Traum-Ferienwohnungen. More than 2.8 million holidaymakers from over 118 different countries book their holiday every year with @Leisure.
We are looking for an experienced
The Online Marketeer is responsible for the overall growth in lead generation tactics for Belvilla and DanCenter through the digital channels: display, remarketing, social media advertising and affiliate marketing, based on a strict budget control.
The Online Marketeer works closely with the Guest Marketeers in order to realise the overall growth in reach and direct revenue from paid and non-paid traffic. The Online Marketeer works also closely with the Homeowner Marketeer NL and DanCenter in order to grow in reach and homeowner leads.
The Online Marketeer will be reporting into the Acquisition Manager. The position will be located in Eindhoven ( at least 3 days a week) and Amsterdam (+/- 2 days a week).
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Draft, implement, manage and monitor online marketing strategy for the channels display, remarketing, social media advertising and affiliate marketing (Guest and HO)
- Report on overall performance and performance of each channel and suggest improvements
- Support the Guest Marketeer Belvilla and DanCenter with advice on daily execution of the different online marketing channels
- Stay updated about all online marketing & market developments
- Responsible for relevant management reporting
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor/Master degree in Marketing or related area
- At least 3 years online marketing experience in a commercial environment
- Preferably experience in the online travel industry
- Experience with the following systems: AdWords, Doubleclick, Criteo (or similar remarketing tools), Google Analytics, Excel, DS (preferred)
- Analytical, accurate and excellent communication skills
- A proactive and result driven teamplayer
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills
A dynamic position at the heart of the organization, actually contributing to the growth ambitions of @Leisure. Your personal approach will be validated and you will have ample opportunity to grow in an expanding business. Your initiatives and creativity will not only be welcomed, they will be rewarded as well. We have an informal culture where we motivate and support each other. We are proud to be the best in our business!
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the requirements?
Send us your motivation and CV, or contact Cune van Vlissingen via +31646960033/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
The market leader in the Benelux is active throughout almost all of Europe and has over 35 years of experience.
Our employees in the Belvilla office in Eindhoven give everything they have to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.