- Brand Belvilla
- Location Zürich
- Experience 5+ years
- Hours 40
Belvilla together with the @Leisure Group, part of Axel Springer SE, is one of the largest players in the European online market for accommodation rentals, such as holiday homes and holiday parks. @Leisure is the market leader in both the Benelux and the German online travel markets with leading brands as Belvilla, DanCenter/Danland and Traum-Ferienwohnungen. More than 3 million holidaymakers from over 118 different countries book their holiday every year with @Leisure.
To fuel our continuous growth we are looking for a
Business Strategist– Homeowner Marketing (Zürich based)
The data driven Business Strategist will be responsible for managing the homeowner acquisition and retention marketing strategy across the Belvilla and Dancenter organization. The goal is to drive further growth by attracting new vacation homeowners and by optimizing the experience of current homeowners. Tactics involved are online and offline lead identification and generation, lead maturing and qualification, content creation, referral tactics, CRM, retention management, upselling, user experience and many more.
The Business Strategist will work closely with relevant stakeholders within the organization in order to execute the strategy. He/she will report into the CMO.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Act as a sparring partner for the CMO
- Collect and analyze data and use these to guide the Marketing Operations team
- Guide the Homeowner Marketing Operations team by preparing the annual and quarterly strategic planning & goal setting
- Define SMART strategic objectives and key activities for the homeowner marketing team
- Challenge the homeowner marketing team with continuous insights based on market developments
- Work closely with the CMO and other members of the leadership team on thought messaging and presentations
- Prepare and present progress on goals and relevant marketing metrics to the team, cross functional groups and management
- Present on strategic homeowner growth, lead generation and retention opportunities
- Support the Product Owner Homeowner Marketing with creating the best user experience on the Homeowner website
- Translate homeowner insights into opportunities and threats for the business
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor/ Master degree in Business Economics or related area
- At least five years of business experience with substantial experience in strategy, marketing or business consulting
- General knowledge of marketing topics and processes (SEO, Display, Affiliates etc.)
- Experience with presenting to executive leaders, board members, C-level customers and a variety of internal and external audiences
- Ability to think strategically and objectively to translate data into actionable insights, strategies, and financial and operating plans
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distil complex issues and detailed analysis into simple, structured frameworks with concrete action plans
- Excellent English language skills, knowledge of the German language is preferred
- Experience as a strategy consultant
- Demonstrates excellence in execution, aligns key stakeholders to decision
- Highly collaborative with cross-functional partners and customers
- Willing to accept some international travel
A dynamic position at the heart of the organization, actually contributing to the growth ambitions of Belvilla/@Leisure. Your personal approach will be validated and you will have ample opportunity to grow in an expanding business. Your initiatives and creativity will not only be welcomed, they will be rewarded as well. We have an informal culture where we motivate and support each other. We are proud to be the best in our business!
Don’t hesitate and reach out to Cune van Vlissingen via +31(0)6 46 96 00 33.
The market leader in the Benelux is active throughout almost all of Europe and has over 35 years of experience.
Our employees in the Belvilla office in Eindhoven give everything they have to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.